The Tacana hi-vis winter rain parka sounds like an excellent option for anyone who needs to work outdoors in cold, wet, and windy conditions. It has a number of features that make it ideal for this purpose, including:
- A fixed quilted lining for warmth
- Knitted wind guards in the sleeves and a standing collar to keep the cold out
- A concealed hood for extra protection from rain and wind
- Elastic and easy-to-maintain Flexothane® fabric
- Two pockets on the outside and one on the inside
The Tacana is also certified to EN 471 and EN ISO 20471 standards for high visibility, meaning that the wearer will be easily seen by others even in low light conditions.
Here are some specific examples of how the Tacana hi-vis winter rain parka could be used:
- Construction workers
- Road workers
- Utility workers
- Emergency responders
- Hikers and campers
Anyone who needs to be visible and protected from the elements while working or recreating outdoors in the winter could benefit from wearing the Tacana hi-vis winter rain parka.