The cordless impact driver that you described is the Metabo SSD 18 LTX 200 BL. It is a powerful and versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, including:
- Driving screws into wood, metal, and plastic
- Removing screws
- Loosening nuts and bolts
- Driving self-tapping screws
- Drilling holes in wood and metal
The SSD 18 LTX 200 BL has a number of features that make it a safe and reliable tool to use, including:
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency for any application
- Automatic Power Shift (APS) supports working with self-tapping screws: automatic torque reduction after drilling to prevent overtightening.
- Twelve speed/torque levels for a wide range of applications
- Integrated work light for illumination of the work area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Handy belt hook, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- With metaBOX, the intelligent solution for transport and storage
The SSD 18 LTX 200 BL is powered by a 18V Li-Ion battery pack. It has a maximum torque of 200 Nm and a no-load speed of 0-2,800 rpm. It can drive screws up to 8 x 100 mm in wood and 6 x 70 mm in metal.
The SSD 18 LTX 200 BL is a good choice for a cordless impact driver if you are looking for a powerful and versatile tool that is safe and reliable to use. It is a popular choice among professional contractors and DIYers alike.