Throughbolts - Zinc M20 x 160
- Product Code: 20160TB
- Pack Type: Box
- Pack Quantity: 10 Pieces
- Barcode: 5055331820501
Product Overview: The 20160TB Throughbolts in M20 x 160 size are versatile and torque-controlled through fixings designed for a wide range of anchoring applications into concrete. Each pack includes hex full nuts and form A washers for your convenience. Please note that if you don't have a torque wrench, it's recommended to tighten the nut 3 to 4 full turns from finger-tight.
- Chamfered head design prevents damage to the thread during installation.
- Zinc plated and passivated (3-5 microns) for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Crafted from cold-formed carbon steel (grade 5.8) for durability.
- Special expansion clip enables rapid installation.
- Brand: TIMCO
- Corrosion Rating (1-5): 1 - Clean, dry & low humidity environments
- DIN: DIN 125-A, DIN 934
- Feature 1: Chamfered head design to prevent damage to the thread during installation
- Feature 2: Zinc plated and passivated (3-5 microns) for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Feature 3: Manufactured from cold-formed carbon steel (grade 5.8) for durability
- Feature 4: Special expansion clip enables rapid installation
- Finish: Zinc
- Fixture Hole Size Ø (mm): 22
- Head Type: Chamfered
- Included Items: M20 Hex Full Nuts & Form A Washers
- Material: Carbon Steel
- MFT (mm): 30
- MOQ: 1
- MOQ Increment: 1
- Nut Size (mm): M20
- Nut Socket Size (mm): 30
- Nut Type: Hex Full
- Pack Dimensions (mm): 162 x 140 x 84
- Pack Qty: 10
- Pack Type: Box
- Pack Weight (kg): 4.008
- Packs per Carton: 6
- Packs per Pallet: 162
- Substrates: Concrete
- Thread Coverage: Fully Threaded
- Thread Ø (mm): M20
- Thread Ø x L (mm): M20 x 160
- Thread Type: Metric
- Washer Size (mm): M20 x 37
- Washer Type: Form A
The 20160TB Throughbolts offer a reliable and durable solution for your anchoring needs in concrete, ensuring a secure and long-lasting result. With their special features and corrosion-resistant finish, they are ideal for various applications.