C2 Strong-Fix Multi-Purpose Premium Screws - PZ - Double Countersunk - Yellow (4.5 x 40)
- Product Code: 45040C2
- Pack Type: Box
- Pack Quantity: 200 Pieces
- Barcode: 5055331894168
Product Description: C2 Strong-Fix Multi-Purpose Premium Screws are engineered with award-winning C2 twin-cut technology, making them ideal for various applications where maximum holding force is required, such as hinges, brackets, and high-load environments.
- Deep Recess: Prevents 'cam-out' and ensures precise and positive drive control on every screw.
- Ribs under Head: Improves countersinking, provides a smooth and flush finish, and prevents splitting and material damage.
- High-Molecular Polymer Lubricant: Reduces insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than standard zinc plating.
- Dual Angle Thread: Offers ultimate performance and exceptionally high pull-out resistance.
- Patented Twin Cut Technology: Enables rapid "pick-up" and reduces timber splitting.
- Fully Threaded: Sizes up to and including 75mm, with lengths 80mm and above having a 70mm thread length.
- Corrosion Rating (1-5): 2 - Occasionally damp/wet, rural, and sheltered areas
- Driver Bit Size: PZ2
- Finish: Zinc & Yellow
- Gauge: 9
- Head Ø (mm): 8.7
- Head Type: Double Countersunk
- Length (inch): 1 1⁄2
- Length (mm): 40
- Lubrication: Gleitmo
- Material: Carbon Steel
- MOQ: 1
- MOQ Increment: 1
- Pack Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 98 x 90 x 62
- Pack Qty: 200
- Pack Quantity Unit: Pieces
- Pack Type: Box
- Pack Weight (kg): 0.54
- Packs per Carton: 35
- Point Type: Twin-Cut
- Recess Type: Pozi
- Size: 4.5 x 40 (9 x 1 1⁄2 inch)
- Substrates: Hardwood, Softwood, Chipboard, MDF, Plastic, Thin Sheet Metal
- Thread Length (mm): 35
- Thread Ø (mm): 4.5
Thread Type: 40° Single